Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Tournament scores

Ok, you have all received your ranks and medals for your successes in the Tournament.

it was impressive to see 5 players win four battles out of 5 and for the competative play that we had in some of the battles.

Does anyone know who I should reach out to now as for getting you all ribbons in the Tournament???

Wow - 5 points separated 2nd and 5th place after 5 games.

And congrats meatetr! Really impressive that you won the tournament 3 times.

All 5 top players should be proud as to how they did.

Meatetr, that guy is just too good,. Some times he just blows my mind in what he does. This last battle was no exception. Somehow he was Attacking as the Italions, where as , I could not get and keep a spot on a kiwi at all in my battle.

Someone needs to arrange for aliens to abduct him so we can have a different person win this thing.

scoring per battle.

Take the results of the battle.
split into two equal groups, half for each side being played.

then the best player gets 100 points
and then the lowest player for that side receives 80 points.

the rest of the players receive their final score by where their game score falls within that spread from the top and bottom score

Example:

best player 500 point advantage = receives 100 points
lowest player 100 point advantage = receives 80 point

every other player falls between these results.
so 400 points is the spread. so at every 20 points of game score there is a 1 point adjustment to Tournament score adjustment

so if a player had 160 point advantage in game, that is 60 points above the lowest player, so 1 point for every 20 points. thus he gets 83 for the tournament

so a chart looks like this
100 point spread = 80
120 point spread =81
140 point spread = 82
160 point spread = 83
180 point spread = 84
220 point spread = 85
220 point spread = 86
until you get to the 400 spread.

so each side has this done to whatever the spread is between the top and lowest player for that side.

any percentages are rounded to the nearest full number.
So if a player scored 491 advantage in this example, they also receive 100 points since they have 391 which is closer to 400 than to 380 in the spread.

is that clear enough or confusing enough for you

Aha! Ok, thanks. It looked so random, but now it makes complete sense *lightbulb*

Ok, you have all received your ranks and medals for your successes in the Tournament.

it was impressive to see 5 players win four battles out of 5 and for the competative play that we had in some of the battles.

Does anyone know who I should reach out to now as for getting you all ribbons in the Tournament???

@Bootie is still the main contact for issuing out tournament/campaign medals.

Wow - 5 points separated 2nd and 5th place after 5 games.

And congrats meatetr! Really impressive that you won the tournament 3 times.

All 5 top players should be proud as to how they did.

Meatetr, that guy is just too good,. Some times he just blows my mind in what he does. This last battle was no exception. Somehow he was Attacking as the Italions, where as , I could not get and keep a spot on a kiwi at all in my battle.

Someone needs to arrange for aliens to abduct him so we can have a different person win this thing.

Well done again, @MeatEtr.
Thanks guys, much appreciated! I'd be lying if I said I just casually play and hope for the best. I put a lot of time and effort in playing these battles. I love it, perhaps a form of meditation or something! :geek:

Once again thanks for running these tourneys @SlySniper Blind ones are pretty rare nowadays. Clearly it shows you put alot of effort in trying to come up with new and fresh ideas for battles. Tip of the hat to you good sir! :coffee:

The final battle is now wraping up.

Horza Omanid has scored 477 to 0 vs Spoogles

he will receive 83 points for this round.

I did a final review of scores for all rounds and have made two corrections in adding points to matches that were the middle battle, so a draw in the round results. So both players in that game receive 80 points.

So Horza Omanid receives 80 points for round 3

Laurent22 will receive 80 points for both round 4 and for round 5

Laurent will add 160 points to his 200 points and finish in second place with a score of 360 and be promoted to the rank of Captain

Horza will add 163 points to his 168 points and finish in 7th place with a score of 331 and will also be promoted to the rank of Captain

So both of these players manages to also score 4 of 5 round ( well done Gentleman)

Ah man, that pushes me into 8th place, I guess!! Well done to all those that won 4 out of 5 battles. This is my third tournament and I still haven’t been able to achieve that. Doh!

Ah man, that pushes me into 8th place, I guess!! Well done to all those that won 4 out of 5 battles. This is my third tournament and I still haven’t been able to achieve that. Doh!

Its always nice to have a goal. ( You can do it)

Scoring in all 5 battles have only been done by two players in 4 Tournaments, now that is a feat.

Back