Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Tournament Scoring Results

SlySniper

FGM Regimental Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
ok, I just revised the leader board above and showed the final winners for round 3
ishfar manages to hang in there for a chance still being top dog in this tournament by a mere 9 points and gets another win.
Abbasid gets his first points since their match turned into the swing match as to which sides wins points.

SlySniper

FGM MEMBER
To calc. the scores I need all battles in so that I can do it by the top 50 percent for each side.

The One remaining battle out there is on its very last turn. just waiting on them

Hohenfels

FGM Lance Corporal
FGM MEMBER
I am very surprised that we always have exactly 50:50 results in all rounds. Always the same number of blue and red winners/losers. You would think that there is sometimes a deviation, because the scenario is not perfectly balanced or so.
I am a rather weak player, and had big problems in the scenarios, which of course must have been due to the one-sided design ;) .
Are the scenarios really so well designed, or do I not fully understand tournament rules?

greyfox

FGM Corporal
FGM MEMBER
You aren't scored by how well you did against your opponent, you're scored by how well you did relative to everyone else on the same side as you. So a scenario can be wildly unbalanced, but that doesn't matter so long as you lose less badly than the others.

Last edited:

SlySniper

FGM MEMBER
Greyfox is correct. Its something to keep in mind in every battle. Your goal is to do better than everyone else facing the same similar challenge. There is going to be times that the challenge is not fair at all. You will face difficult situations.

If you cannot handle that, this is not a Tournament for you.

SlySniper

FGM MEMBER
Oh, and round four was not bad as to balance since there was 8 US wins and 5 Russian wins and two draws from what it appears.

But no question, playing the Russians and doing well was the harder challenge by far.

SlySniper

FGM MEMBER
I was not directing that comment to you, but to everyone. Round 5 is testing many players acceptance of taking the situation given to them and just trying to do their best.

Hohenfels

FGM Lance Corporal
FGM MEMBER
Round 5 is indeed a tough exam. Since I completely misjudged the tactical situation, as I usually do, I get completely overrun. Fortunately, they are only pixel troops.