Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Tournament Scoring Results

Lethaface

FGM Regimental Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
I was not directing that comment to you, but to everyone. Round 5 is testing many players acceptance of taking the situation given to them and just trying to do their best.
That was/is true for me, even if I did get points in the end. I did my best, but didn't feel like there was much I could do to influence the battle. I guess giving my best in any circumstance is ingrained in my DNA, while learning to accept things outside of my control is something I've been working on for the last decade; with varying success ;-)
All in all I think the battles offer great variety.

I have been thinking about good types of battles which not featured yet. I couldn't think of much, perhaps that some good 'regular' (deliberate) attacks/defenses would be a good addition to the mix though. While I didn't play CMCW that much yet, I feel that the training campaign offered some nice challenges, which with some changes could be translated quite well to H2H format.