rocketman

FGM Company Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
There's been one for about a week and you're down as being a member of it. That dropbox is yours to do what you want, not just for me to pass files to you guys.
When I check Dropbox it states 8 members for every entry which I thought meant that our four oppos can read them as well. Looks like I'm mistaken. Just don't want my "intel" in the wrong hands.

rocketman

FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
"The Allah's Eye recon map is now in our hands. Pass along to all commanders."
- Suleiman Al Rakkr

[See Five Lions Area Recon map in our Dropbox. It is mapped out like the campaign map but with the overhead screenshot of each map. Note that you can zoom all the way in so each overhead is about full screen size. I will go through our units and we can have a discussion on where they are likely to perform best. I think that in order for us to be successful, we need to fight battles on our terms as often as possible, rather than forcing the issue.]

JTimo

FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
1 game.
"The Allah's Eye recon map is now in our hands. Pass along to all commanders."
- Suleiman Al Rakkr

[See Five Lions Area Recon map in our Dropbox. It is mapped out like the campaign map but with the overhead screenshot of each map. Note that you can zoom all the way in so each overhead is about full screen size. I will go through our units and we can have a discussion on where they are likely to perform best. I think that in order for us to be successful, we need to fight battles on our terms as often as possible, rather than forcing the issue.]
Discussion is good. Get all the brains in one box. Still, this is the CGs job, and if he is going to get any enjoyment out of this game, we have to accept his decisions.

Ithikial

FGM 2ND IN COMMAND
ADMIN
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
Usually plays single player.
Apologies. I wrote up the action cards before CMSF2 was out and just assumed hedgehogs were a fortification option. Sadly they are not. I've replaced the hedgehogs with 5 empty bunkers to place on the map.

@Mad Mike only waiting on you or one of your commanders to place all the fortifications on the empty map. See the new map file in the dropbox. Remember the NATO forces are coming from the south. :)

Mad Mike

FGM Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
5-8 games.
Email
cm2.pbem@gmail.com
Would it be possible for players who won't be fighting a battle to do 'training' battles with the campaign battle maps?
As a army fighting on home turf one could assume the army did train in these places in the past.
Just an idea.
Sure, why not? Feel free to train as you see fit.

mcmortison

FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
I would give it a try, but as I am not such a good player I would stand down if someone else wants to play this one

rocketman

FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
I have to, on short notice, travel to London between 26-29 feb and won't be able to play turns then. So someone else is a safer bet.
I have fair experience with modern CM games, but not with IEDs and such yet. I tend to play carefully micromanaging my units and trying to exploit opportunities ruthlessly. I enjoy being "a pain in the butt" on defense and grind my oppo down by frustrating him into mistakes.

JTimo

FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
1 game.
I'd prefer to pass on round 1. Still not 100%.

Ithikial

FGM 2ND IN COMMAND
ADMIN
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
Usually plays single player.
Everything for turn 1 has been sorted. Waiting on NATO to deploy forces and send the file over to Mad Mike. Explore the updates forums topics. :)