Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Turn 1

The orders are in and we have one battle in Kolonia and two air attacks of Korinos air forces on Koronov logistical links behind the frontline.

U74JMfc.jpg

Koronov forces attack into Kolonia with the 1st N.G Company, 1st Armored Plt and the 1st AA Plt with support from MI-24'S, Frogfoots and 82mm mortars.
Defending are the Korinos 5th N.G. Company with the 1st Armored Plt and the 1st AA Plt with support from 82mm mortars.

aUciTjD.jpg

In other areas the air strikes will be played by the GM as these would be boring battles fought viva PBEM, I'll post results in the respected HQ's after the land battles are finished.

5EyINqU.jpg
Q9HfKYQ.jpg

Commanders assign battle commanders.

Remember Gentlemen, VP's are not the goal in CM battles. Kicking the enemy forces off the battlefield is key so there are several VP located across the CM battle map. This is a guide incase if the sector is still contested the VP's you hold at the end of the battle will be a measure of the set-up zone in the next one.

@nektoman @Gnarly @Probus @Pvt Joe @madrak_the_red @sspoom @fanoren @Aurelius

@Lethaface @olaf @stardekk @Rice @greyfox @Punky616 @Clockwork @goldeneale

Last edited:

Lethaface

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
From our glorious people's spirits, those SU-25s attacking our brave 2nd Mech Platoon will all miss! :)

Gonna be an intense battle :2charge:
GL & HF!

Probus

FGM Corporal
FGM MEMBER
Where do we find the OOB for our units? Would it be what is in Black Sea initially or are there elements of this and elements of that?

Lethaface

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
@Nathangun did provide a CMBS scenario file with the OOB during the testing period. Now not behind game PC, but I'll look to upload it here later today (although i'm not 100% nothing changed).

From my mind:

* Tank platoon = 4 Oplot (1APS) - regular
* BMP platoon = 1 BMP platoon with 3 BMP-2 - regular
* NG Company = Three platoon of infantry in trucks, with some heavy weapons attached: 1 ATGM, 1 IGLA, 1 AGS - conscript
* AA Platoon = 2 Tunguska
* Recon platoon: 1 BRM-2K, 2 BMP-2 with 2 recon squad, a HQ and AIR controller

All Ukraine forces.

goldeneale

FGM Lance Corporal
FGM MEMBER
Only one battle this time? Shame. Hopefully it goes quick so we can all get involved!

@Nathangun did provide a CMBS scenario file with the OOB during the testing period. Now not behind game PC, but I'll look to upload it here later today (although i'm not 100% nothing changed).

From my mind:

* Tank platoon = 4 Oplot (1APS) - regular
* BMP platoon = 1 BMP platoon with 3 BMP-2 - regular
* NG Company = Three platoon of infantry in trucks, with some heavy weapons attached: 1 ATGM, 1 IGLA, 1 AGS - conscript
* AA Platoon = 2 Tunguska
* Recon platoon: 1 BRM-2K, 2 BMP-2 with 2 recon squad, a HQ and AIR controller

All Ukraine forces.

Correct more or less.

nektoman

FGM Colour Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
Does it all mean that we already have two participants of this battle?)

I hope that it won't take much time. Additionally, it will be great if participants will post regular reports. This will increase our involvement in the campaign.

Lethaface

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Oh, it looks great, can't wait to see our heroes drive the rats off!

If we are rats, you are pigs. We, the people, against the autocracy you call a government.
Heavily armed rats we will bring, the end has begun. The end of your feasting at the cost of our people! Face our champion if you have any honor left.
;)