Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Turn 18

Romans:
  1. Wellsonian turns his Cataphracts on my far left flank to do hideous damage later.
  2. Roman Veteran Legionaires cause Jewish heavy artillery to Fragment and break. It disperses.
  3. Roman Legionaires on my far right flank turn to attack my cavalry next turn.
  4. Roman Armored Noble cavarly on my far right flank turn to attack my cavalry next turn.
  5. 2 Jewish cohorts Disrupt from melee.
All other units stand fast after melee or throw objects at Jewish units. His elephant lumbers towards the battleline.

1626568868423.png

Jewish:
  1. Moves left flan Disorderd light horse archers to shoot at catapharcts achieving no adverse effects.
  2. Move my 3 far left cavalry units closer to the fighting.
  3. Advance Imitation Legionaires in front of Roman Veteran Legionaires to protect a Jewish cohort in melee.
  4. Route right flank Roman medium infantry with 2 Jewish cavalry units who then pursue.
  5. Shoot arrows at the far right Roman Armored Noble Cavalry unit causing no real damage. (In hindsight I think this was a mistake. I should have moved a light horse archer unit right in front of the Roman cavalry instead to protect my Xystophoroi and own Armored Nobles from being charged in the rear next turn. The Romans would have had to charge the light cavalry but now can charge my heavy cav instead.)
All other units stand fast after melee or throw objects at the Romans.
My battleline weakens. I am 12% ahead but things are grim.

1626569018781.png