Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Turn 2

Ok Gentlemen Koronov have handed in their orders (on Wednesday) I only got everything sorted now and building battles.

Air strikes against Korinos Air Base destroys the air base grounding the air craft, Koronov lost a unit of Hind helicopters to the air bases defense.

We have two battles this turn, the continuation battle for Kolonia and the battle for Nowa has begun, unless Korinos decide to retreat.

Korinos to move.

@nektoman & @Lethaface I have uploaded several vassal files (from A-D) as I done minor corrections and what not, @Lethaface file A wasn't loaded into your DB as it's the file you uploaded. ;)

Has @Concord says, Game on!

wD6gtU1.jpg

OK gentlemen, sorry for the delay I had to put in the hours at work over the last 4 days in work when I wasn't playing Football Manager.

Here is the latest developments.

box60ph.jpg

Korinos forces have cut the road in several areas denying a MSR for Koronov troops.
There will be tree battles, I have the battles pretty much built, will do a quality control tomorrow morning and they should be ready.

Korinos (The Defenders):

BmdruQN.jpg

@nektoman C.O. @Gnarly @Probus @Pvt Joe @madrak_the_red @sspoom @fanoren @Aurelius

Koronov (The Attackers):

VydJkBR.jpg

@Lethaface C.O. the latest Vassal file is in your HQ DB folder.
@olaf @stardekk @Rice @greyfox @Punky616 @Clockwork @goldeneale

Hey guys sorry for the delay, my mum (at 83 yrs) had a medical emergency Tuesday morning, got back to normal just yesterday. It's been hectic but back on track now.

So here's our battles.

1. Luzki - Koloina Highway

ntzoIqB.jpg

2. Continuation of the Battle for Koloina.

F0iXJoK.jpg

I tried to place shell holes in the correct place from the last battle and to building damage as in the last battle.

3. Battle for Nowa.

kCLnDg8.jpg

The battles are built and ready for the commanders, Korinos commanders go first. Just need battle commander email for DB invite. Please check in your HQ for CM battle password.

I'll be out for the rest of the day so I'll get sending invites later this evening (10:30ish GMT).

Korinos (The Defenders):

BmdruQN.jpg

@nektoman C.O. @Gnarly @Probus @Pvt Joe @madrak_the_red @sspoom @fanoren @Aurelius

Koronov (The Attackers):

VydJkBR.jpg

@Lethaface C.O. @olaf @stardekk @Rice @greyfox @Punky616 @Clockwork @goldeneale

goldeneale

FGM Lance Corporal
FGM MEMBER
Are there side-specific subforums for this campaign? I don't have access if so.

Lethaface

FGM Regimental Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER