Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Turn 3

Lethaface

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
I have corona lol. Friend of me i had dinner with last weekend tested positive tuesday.
I'm ok just a bit tired, or like a medium flu.
Had 1st shot already 2 week.
But I'm taking slow with much sleep. so hopefully turn in weekend.

Probus

FGM Corporal
FGM MEMBER
You'll do fine. Just take it easy and keep in contact with your doctor. Everyone I know who's caught it under 80 have done just fine, with varying degrees of misery. 1st shot should help a lot.

Lethaface

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
You'll do fine. Just take it easy and keep in contact with your doctor. Everyone I know who's caught it under 80 have done just fine, with varying degrees of misery. 1st shot should help a lot.
Yeah I'm ok (38). Although my friend (mid 40, healthy/sportive) who infected me has it quite a bit worse. He's ok luckily but had heavy fever and said he never been that sick. He didn't get his first shot yet.
For me now 4th day of symptom orso and they have stayed similar.
Taking it easy and hope to be recovered at least end of the week. That's when they usually expect symptoms are gone.

Probus

FGM Corporal
FGM MEMBER
Yeah I'm ok (38). Although my friend (mid 40, healthy/sportive) who infected me has it quite a bit worse. He's ok luckily but had heavy fever and said he never been that sick. He didn't get his first shot yet.
For me now 4th day of symptom orso and they have stayed similar.
Taking it easy and hope to be recovered at least end of the week. That's when they usually expect symptoms are gone.
So far I know 16 people who have gotten it (not including you). Some say it was like a cold, some are absolutely miserable. Unfortunately, of my older friends and family that caught it (over 60), 4 of them have died, including my barber and my Wife's Aunt. My barber didn't go to the doctor until it was too late. My wife's aunt was already pretty frail.

Nobody I know who has had both shots has gotten the virus and I've been told that after the first shot, your body is already generating antibodies. So as long as you stay on top of it @Lethaface I think you should do fine. Might be a bit miserable but the fatigue lingers for a while though.

Most of the 16 were in one office and rather light on the precautions. I made my wife stay home until I got the vaccine (since I had some comorbidities), she got a bit mad with me, but she never caught it. She got exposed once and we stayed in separate rooms of the house until her test came back negative. That wasn't any fun.

Clockwork

FGM Private
FGM MEMBER
I apologize for the delay on my end. Family members have landed themselves in the hospital and I've been too tired to do anything for a couple of days.

Lethaface

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Are all the battles done now?

I haven't really followed much online stuff lately due to my 'adventures', but getting back into action :)

Did see some updates, but don't know the status either. I looked up the battles on the previous page, I think yours is also finished? Also saw action of domfluffs battle a while back so I guess that's finished too. Let me see if quoting works for notifying:

Battle 1 - Bulyski @greyfox v's @Aurelius

Battle 2 - supply line to Bulyski @domfluff v's @Gnarly

Battle 3 - Kolonia @Clockwork v''s @sspoom

Battle 4 - supply lines open to Kolonia. @nektoman v's @Lethaface (FINISHED)

Battle 5 - Nowa, @greyfox v's @Probus