Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Turn 4

Rice

FGM New Member
FGM MEMBER
I sent him Turn 4 on 16 November
Turn 4 still prompts me with a Ukrainian password screen. I was waiting for the Russian screen. I don't know what's up with that. Can you try resending if this wasn't intended?

EDIT: Sorry for being unresponsive on here, I try to check every now and then.

Clockwork

FGM Lance Corporal
FGM MEMBER
Turn 4 still prompts me with a Ukrainian password screen. I was waiting for the Russian screen. I don't know what's up with that. Can you try resending if this wasn't intended?

If I remember correctly, both sides are playing as Ukrainians

Gnarly

FGM Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER

Have you tried your password regardless?

olaf

FGM Company Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
Ok update; As long as tanks are kept in woods they cannot be seen by bombers. And so, all is equal and I am still on the attack. My SU25s did very little damage overall, shooting up empty trucks (basically decoys for any air)

Im losing this one. My tanks cannot spot his tanks in the trees.

Last edited:

Clockwork

FGM Lance Corporal
FGM MEMBER
Ok update; As long as tanks are kept in woods they cannot be seen by bombers. And so, all is equal and I am still on the attack. My SU25s did very little damage overall, shooting up empty trucks (basically decoys for any air)

Yea, your sector is a fun one for sure.

Gnarly

FGM Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Sigh. Don't suppose there is anyway of unearthing your previous turns setup (that you sent to your opponent)? I have to redo my Turn 3 from ages ago...

greyfox

FGM Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
Sigh. Don't suppose there is anyway of unearthing your previous turns setup (that you sent to your opponent)? I have to redo my Turn 3 from ages ago...
Did you delete it from your "documents/battlefront/cold war/gamefiles/outgoing email" folder?

Lethaface

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER

OPSEC warning!! ;-)

This is not in the HQ hehe.