Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

[ TV-Amazon ] Jack Ryan

I could have sworn I'd previously posted about this series, but looked around and simply couldn't find anything.
Anyway, just a heads up about the TV series following Tom Clancy's hero, Jack Ryan. I really like it.
Production quality is excellent. Cinematography great looking, particularly the on site country/city video. Characters are believable.
CIA v. bad guys is hardly new, but the writing is crisp and I never get the feeling of been there done that, even when I have.
Season 2 has just come on line so let the binge watching begin!

Last edited:
@mTk - I'm halfway through and, for the life of me, I can't understand Harriett's motivations. Thoughts?
Otherwise, as you say, it's pretty good stuff.

Question: Is it really true that Venezuela has the world's largest deposits of gold as well as the largest volume of oil?
How does the most mineral rich country on the planet become such an impoverished nation?

I was hesitant to even start this because how could anyone be Jack Ryan other than Harrison Ford? I mean, really!
As it turns out Jim Krasinski has really grown on me. I think he did a fine job of "growing" Ryan's character during season one.
Go back and watch an early episode of season one and then the episode one of season two. No longer a bit of a doofus is he?

Watched season 3 over the course of 2 days. Looking forward to the final season, season four.

Reactions: mTk
I just found this. I thought we'd have to wait for Season 4 to come out for at least a year and likely
more given the series' history. Nupe! It's coming at the end of this month!! :love::love:
-----
-----

Back