Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

[TV] Andor - Disney+

I agree. I was really taken with Andor. It does set up very slowly in the first three episodes. That helps you with understanding and feeling for the characters. Then you get absolutely brilliant episodes: the heist, the three on the prison planet and the season finale.

I agree with Rico and MTK about Rogue One. It was a great movie, and not like some of the rubbish that came after the first trilogy.

What do you think they are building on Narkina 5? (I guessed correctly, but I'm really surprised no professional critics or users twigged).

One of my most fun moments from Ep 12 is the horrible realisation that two of the most awful characters in screen history are going to have a romance...Yeuch! I think I'd better stop now before I give away any spoilers.

Half way through watching Andor ... and it's great -- slow start and main guy actor a little hard to like -- but excellent writing, every character has a distinct persona (no strutting cookie-cutter Nazi-type clones) and a lot of it is a study of the banal bureaucracy underlying an evil empire -- a lot more depth than the usual Star Wars fare.

and a lot of it is a study of the banal bureaucracy underlying an evil empire -- a lot more depth than the usual Star Wars fare.
Agreed. ;)

You have Andy Serkis in an excellent role to look forward to. If Xmas gets too nauseating, Ii think I'll watch the prison planet episodes again. That'll provide a grim antidote to the festive spirit. Ho Ho Ho!

Back