Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

[TV] Have Gun - Will Travel

This was, for a time, my favorite TV show growing up.
And it was a bit of a challenge to watch because if you weren't glued to your TV on the right day, at the right time on the right channel...you missed it. Probably forever, unless you could catch it during the summer reruns. Isn't a glimpse into ancient history fun? :giggle:
I watched a few episodes a little while ago and have some observations. The writing doesn't carry forward too well, nor do the plots. It was a simpler time. Doesn't matter.
I was not a fan of the show because of any of that. It was the Paladin character. The link below does a good job describing him. At the time he was completely unique and I was mesmerized. I just watched Richard Boone being Paladin and that was plenty good enough. Try it. Just peripherally follow what's going on and just focus on everything Paladin does or says; how he does it or how he says it.
It was one time my parents gave in to my constant whining and got me the hat, pistol and holster. I slept with the holster, but they made me put the gun on the night stand.
-----

Last edited:
We watch 2 episodes every Saturday at 9-10am on METV. On Sundays at 8-9am are two episodes of “Track down“ with Robert Culp. I never watched that as a kid, but it is a good show. I was a big fan of “Johnny Yuma” and “Combat”. “Wanted Dead or Alive“ with Steve McQueen is on that station as well.

Combat
12 O'clock High
Good stuff!
Lately I've been checking out a young Clint E in Rawhide

Back