Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

[ TV ] Longmire

"Longmire is an American modern Western crime drama television series that premiered on June 3, 2012, on the A&E network. The series, developed by John Coveny and Hunt Baldwin, is based on the Walt Longmire Mysteries series of novels by the best-selling author Craig Johnson. The show centers on Walt Longmire, a sheriff in fictional Absaroka County, Wyoming. He is assisted by staff, friends, including a Cheyenne man, and his daughter, a lawyer, in investigating major crimes within his jurisdiction.

Longmire became the "highest-rated original drama series" on A&E; however, following the conclusion of the third season in August 2014, the network announced that it would not renew the series. Warner Horizon Television offered it to other networks, and Netflix picked it up, starting with season four. Netflix released the sixth and final season on November 17, 2017. Episodes of all six seasons are available for streaming and viewing online via Netflix in North America (and Australia)." - Wikipedia
----------
Only 4 more episodes left for me and I will miss it. Was able to binge watch the last two seasons and it makes a huge difference. There are many ongoing plots and characters to keep track of and its easy to forget what's going on if you have to wait a year for the next episodes. Anyway, I found the show to be terrific and will testify I bet you will too. If you need any more encouragement Katee Sackhoff plays his deputy, Victoria Monnetti, and she is a scene stealer. You may remember her as Starbuck from Battlestar Galactica.

Last edited:
It's very good, I've watched this movie and many other great movies with a convenient mobile app Ĺźimdi kur

Last edited by a moderator:
Back