Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

[TV] Moon Knight

Having a little difficulty putting my thoughts about this series into words.
Odd. That will do.
Moon Knight is a Marvel Hero probably none of you have heard of unless you are a comic book fan.
Media has run out of the well known heroes which led them to look deep and come up with this one.
Odd.
I remain ambivalent. I'd like to recommend it but can't. It certainly gets a +1 for originality. And being only six
episodes it was an easy watch. But in each episode there were multiple WTF moments. It wasn't until episode 5
that they finally explained (mostly) as to what was going on. That's a long time to ask the viewer to "hang in there,
all will become clear".
Still have episode 6 to go and the build up is pretty big so I'll be all over it. IIRC it has already been renewed for
another season. I guess "seasons" now mean 6 episodes.
AFAIK it is only available on Disney+
-----

Sorry to hear you did not enjoy it.

For me, I felt it was fantastic. I didn't mind the hang in there aspect because there was lots going on that was interesting. Since I didn't know anything about the comic after each episode I watched the New Rockstars YouTube channel's Easter egg commentary. Perhaps that helped me.

Back