Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

[TV] Pine Gap (Netflix)

"There’s no official announcement related to the renewal or cancellation of the series yet. There was some harsh criticism related
to the series, and the first season failed in Australia and fell out of favor with viewers on other platforms such as Netflix (Hilda).
Because of the negative feedback, the question is, will there be another season? If we look into reviews, we can presume that the
show will be discontinued after the first season; however, the cast seems to be wanting the renewal to happen badly, and so do the
show’s creators." -Web News Observer
---
First, I'm loving this. On episode 5/6. Excellent espionage thriller. It is simply a first rate in what it tries to do. That said, I won't be all that
disappointed if there isn't another season. This season is self-contained and doesn't need a 2nd to be a success. It is what it is is and
does it well enough to be a worthwhile watch.
---

As has become a common occurrence I was once again extremely disappointed in a series' "ending."
Pretty much the whole show is about trying to track down the spy who is believed to be one of there own.
So what do they do? Cliffhanger!
Now this is excusable if they knew for certain there would be a season 2. Clearly they didn't and now the viewer
is left with this unsatisfying waste of time.
(sigh)

Back