Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

[TV] The Night Action - Netflix

Not a big fan of political thrillers. You know, been there done that. However, this is a little different in that
the whole thing is (mostly) believable and well acted.
Our hero, Peter Sutherland, is played by Gabriel Basso. He is very convincing as the very low end FBI agent
who gets the job of sitting in the White House basement, in a windowless 8x8 room with a desk, a light and
a phone. He's there in case someone calls and says "Night Agent". No one ever does, except this time. From
there things go rapidly sideways.
The best part? The plot becomes clearer step by step as clues begin to coalesce. Even I could follow it.
Oh, two of the best sociopath assassins I've seen help keep the atmosphere tense. I mean they are creepy in
their normalcy...most of the time.
Unfortunately, there is nothing firm yet about a season 2. So, for now, all you get is 10 episodes.
-----

I agree, it's actually better than it sounds.
Not great, but not bad for a Friday evening pop-corn viewing.

Couple of others you might want to visit in the same general genre:

Slow Horses (British, but well worth it if you can find it)

Condor (Not great, but not bad)

The Undeclared War

The Looming Tower

Not a big fan of political thrillers. You know, been there done that. However, this is a little different in that
the whole thing is (mostly) believable and well acted.
Our hero, Peter Sutherland, is played by Gabriel Basso. He is very convincing as the very low end FBI agent
who gets the job of sitting in the White House basement, in a windowless 8x8 room with a desk, a light and
a phone. He's there in case someone calls and says "Night Agent". No one ever does, except this time. From
there things go rapidly sideways.
The best part? The plot becomes clearer step by step as clues begin to coalesce. Even I could follow it.
Oh, two of the best sociopath assassins I've seen help keep the atmosphere tense. I mean they are creepy in
their normalcy...most of the time.
Unfortunately, there is nothing firm yet about a season 2. So, for now, all you get is 10 episodes.
-----

I watched that, until the second last episode. I never bothered to see how it ended, I took a guess that they all lived happily ever after.

Back