Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

[TV] Top Gear

Most of you petrol heads probably know the show's (Top Gear 1977-2015) British history and the scurfluffle over some alleged insensitive remarks that Jeremey Clarkson made form time to time, and his famous school boy slap-match with his producer. I'm sure his comments were offensive (to some), but I just found them funny as hell. Of course, as you are aware, pretty sure that's just a me thing as I am well-known for my insensitive and uncaring nature.
So, thus ended the show (it still airs, just not worth watching) in March 2015 when BBC non-renewed Clarkson's contract. Richard Hammond and James May (co-hosts) quit in support and they created their current show, The Grand Tour, on Amazon. Amazon knew a good thing when they saw it and threw a bundle of money their way with a promise not to interfere (too much) and they have completed 4 Grand Tour seasons. I can't believe I've only just started season 3. Keep forgetting about it.
If you like a fun show, well written and presented with the premise of being a "car show" you should enjoy this. It would be worth your while to visit the original "Top Gear" as well. Most episodes can be found on You Tube.
-----
Here's the link to the episode I was just watching: https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/detail/B07KR8383J/ref=atv_wl_hom_c_unkc_1_3

Back