Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

[TV] Vikings: Valhalla

Well, isn't that good news for us "Vikings" fans. I'd heard it was in the planning stage, but this is more definitive.
Given the extent of the garbage out there in TV Land, how bad could it be to have some more Vikings?
-----

Well, isn't that good news for us "Vikings" fans. I'd heard it was in the planning stage, but this is more definitive.
Given the extent of the garbage out there in TV Land, how bad could it be to have some more Vikings?
-----
Yeah I heard about this, nice to see its progressing. Though I never did return to Vikings after the 3rd season, I still plan to. Interesting since Ubisoft recently announced the next Assassins Creed game will be Vikings Valhalla. Im currently playing the Odyssey one set in ancient Greece circa. 420s BC amidst the Peloponnesian War between Athens and Sparta. Amazingly HUGE open world to get your ancient warfare groove-on! But gonna be a whole lotta Vikings-love coming at the end of the year and now even more next year. Good times ahead! (y)

Back