Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Ukraine Military Update (non-political)

It is for me. I don't have any control over others (unfortunately). :rolleyes:
I just try to post the occasional battlefield update(s) to get an idea about the military aspects.
That interests me. People's "opinions" about what is going on do not. For instance, I did not
watch the above video.
Bootie is involved in a lot of other stuff and doesn't have the time to micro-manage our posts.
There is an <ignore> button if one feels someone's posts are "out of line". I've used it very
sparingly, but I have used it. I think my "list" has two people on it. :unsure:

I'm not impressed with the logic of the first answer to, an incredibly leading, first question. Neither am I convinced this is an impartial expert analysis but I guess there's not a lot of that around.

Last edited:
Reactions: mTk
I get info from both sides and find the common threads. I stopped watching the opinion pieces a while back because it was just a case of pick your Kool-Aid.

HistoryLegends
Military summery
Kings and generals
Southfront.press (formaly southfront.org) - They cover many global conflicts, but like anything else, take it with a grain of salt.
DPA

And lots of news articles and reports from both independent and mainstream sources.

Anyway, I want to respect mTk and not steer this thread of course.

I think it's good to get a wide view of events and have a bit of friendly debate. Of course, we post stuff we like or just find pertinent or just entertaining. I might not like a particular content but I respect everyone here has an opinion and also a post doesn't always reflect that opinion exactly. I might post something and later find I don't like it after all. I also come to share opinions I didn't understand before or just realise my view was narrowed by my choice of media and getting to see other views is never a bad thing.
Politics inevitably rears its head occasionally but I feel this forum is respectful and way less polarised than many other platforms , we all have a common love of history to relate to I guess. History teaches us a lot.
Just saying, it's good to be able to disagree and still get on respecting each other and our diverse opinions. That's freedom for you :)

Back