Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Uniform and Weapon Mods (Vids)

Ithikial

FGM 2ND IN COMMAND
Staff member
Reaction score
Friday night... went a little mod crazy and started testing a whole lot of releases after ADF was updated. Anyway here are some ones we may want to consider as a group to allow us have an international taskforce for our missions out. Also using real world modern weapons would get my thumbs up.

Will need to drop @JSR2 sound mod as it screws with some of the included weapon sounds. Also apparently it's bugged at the moment for volume vs distance. Anyway... I've included the SixUpdater name and an subsidiaries that the tool will also download for you. These would need to be manually moved into your FGM collection.

Australian Defense Force - @ADF (@ASDG_JR)
Includes a variety of uniform options and weapons currently used by the Australian Army.
and

PMC - @POMI_PMC
Variety of civilian combat attire. Already raised by the group as a good kit. Ignore weapons I'm firing here.

German Future Soldier System Gladius - @idzgladius (@KPFS)
Includes desert and woodland uniforms and German weaponry. G36 of multiple varieties! In built scopes of the G36A1 etc do work.

Russians - @NATO_Russian_SF_Weapons and others...
Already advertised. Not specific but eastern European flavour.

UK - @STKR_BI & @UK_Pack (@Kio_L85A2)
Huge selection of modern and historical (Cold War) era uniforms for British forces. Falklands anyone? ;)

Well it's start. Thoughts?

JSR2 is a little bugged at the moment but Speed of Sound needs some fine tuning also.

Back