Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Unpacking a campaign

DoubleD

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
What is the best way to unpack a campaign to get access to the individual battle scenarios?

I've googled and found various posts about software called uncam, but unable to download it anywhere. Any help appreciated.

I used uncam to unpack the TF3-69 campaign and it worked. I found it in a thread over at the battlefront forums. I am mobile but don’t have the link handy
But if nobody has answered by the time I get on my machine, I’ll pop back in with the link.

I used uncam to unpack the TF3-69 campaign and it worked. I found it in a thread over at the battlefront forums. I am mobile but don’t have the link handy
But if nobody has answered by the time I get on my machine, I’ll pop back in with the link.
I found it on the battlefront forum but sadly none of the links to uncam work. Looks like they‘re no longer active. Do you still have a copy, if I send you a Dropbox invite do you mind sharing, thanks

Just be careful. Uncam and the other community tools don't generate a core unit file or a script file. Forgot which. Can't put the pieces back together again if that is what you are after.

Just be careful. Uncam and the other community tools don't generate a core unit file or a script file. Forgot which. Can't put the pieces back together again if that is what you are after.
yep, no core file so you can't repack the campaign without that.

Have often thought it would be great to play some of the CM campaigns against a human opponent as some of the battle rounds are fantastic. Has anyone unpacked the cmfb campaigns? Road to Bastogne would be a good starter!

Back