Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Unternehmen Seelöwe 44 Invasion (Testers needed H2H battle)

Nelson1812

FGM Captain
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
SL44 Invasion Part 2

An Introduction to an Alternative History.

Shorker’s 1st Squad, on the June 6th 1944 succeeded in destroying the, 17 pounder covering the harbour entrance. The first invasion barges have docked, disembarking troops and armour.

The Fallschirmjager, Germany Army, 2nd Battalion, 7th Company together with the Luftwaffe endeavour to hold the harbour and to take the control of surrounding bridges.

Today it is warm, the light rain has cleared, leaving the ground damp, visibility hazy.

Company size H2H battle … medium size force… 60 moves

CM:BN Commonwealth-Market Garden-Vehicle Pack

(Fast playing testers needed… need some independent thoughts,

story continue from SL44(1) Coastal assault, instant battle.)

"SL44 (1) Coastal assault" if you missed it available over at the Scenario Depot III
http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/tsd3/c...-battles-for-normandy/sl44-1-coastal-assault/

Last edited:
How come the first one is versus AI and this one is H2H?

Hi@Bootie

I always prefer to play against a human opponent... the first game is more of an intro, being small it was something you could enjoy in an evening, the forces quite static. It set the stage, and was easy to build. (Knowing I was going to continue using the same map!)

The Invasion a medium size battle, I hope, will have plenty of twists in the game play, enough for both sides.

AI games are fun, same as playing against an opponent. However, (and in my opinion) Medium AI games tend to have a static AI force. As, the AI, is not big enough. It has only 16 lines of control.

This can still be enough and fun with large, to very large games, though.

I hope to follow this up with two more SL44 scenarios. A AI small. Then a H2H final battle.

Later, I may change Invasion to a German vs AI, but it will be a totally different approach and a new game. I don't think a AI games and H2H games, in the same pack work well, occasionally it does though, but not for me!

Last edited:
Back