Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

US Navy Seals

Bootie

FGM OWNER
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
KEY WEST, Fla. (July 27, 2007) A Navy diver and special operator from SEAL Delivery Team (SDV) 2 perform SDV operations with the nuclear-powered guided-missile submarine USS Florida (SSGN 728) for material certification. Material certification allows operators to perform real-world operations anytime, anywhere.

SEALDeliveryVehicleTeam_4448401193_o.jpg

Atlantic Ocean (May 5, 2005) - A member of SEAL Delivery Vehicle Team Two (SDVT-2) prepares to launch one of the team's SEAL Delivery Vehicles (SDV) from a Dry Deck Shelter on the back of the Los Angeles-class attack submarine USS Philadelphia (SSN 690) on a training exercise. The SDVs are used to carry Navy SEALs from a submerged submarine to enemy targets while staying underwater and undetected. SDVT-2 is stationed at Naval Amphibious Base Little Creek, Va., and conducts operations throughout the Atlantic and Southern, and European command geographic areas of responsibility.

SEALDeliveryVehicleTeam_4448399687_o.jpg

I took care of Seal team 1 and 5 when I was in the Anbar province. Those guys are great.

What was your function in the army/navy/airforce?

Private contractor. The U.S. contracts out a lot of its logistics and other support along with some security (nobody cares how many contractors die so if you replace some of your soldiers with contractors then official causality counts go down.). Our wars where running in the billions per month mainly because of contracting everything out. The waste and fraud was just unbelievable. After 17 months I was tired and disgusted and decided it was time to go home.

Back