Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Verdict

The Story that as pissed me of from yesterday, 2 climbers who shouldn't have been our climbing got into trouble at to call the rescue services out, who are all volunteers, one of the rescue guys as had a accident with life changing injuries.... Seeing as they shouldn't have been out there any way, Verdict .... Should have left the 2 climbers out there.

Wow, those guys get away with a £200 fine! I really hope they learn something from this and try to at least make some amends for the result of their mistake. It's a sad story.

While those two climbers had no business being there, as far as I understand it, Mr. Lewis injury really was a tragic accident. Of course it leaves quite a bitter taste to know that this accident happen during a rescue mission that would not have taken place if those climbers had not broken lockdown restrictions. But the accident itself was not caused by breaking the restrictions. It would have happened the same way if the climbers had had legitimate reasons for being there. Mr. Lewis was a volunteer and knew the risks and still decided to go. Tragic all the same...

Back