Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Very New Player H2H (CMBN) Match Request

S

Stenner

Somewhat longwinded hello! I'm Stenner, and I have fooled around with Combat Mission for a short time, but I really like the ww2 side. So I'd be up for a match or several a go if I can find an opponent.
I probably won't do great to be frank but I would like to try, and if you have tips please let me know, we can talk more in PM's or what-have-you. But yea. Quick Match PBEM CMBN.
Unsure if I should say here or make a new member post but I'm very new, but not new to strategy games, I have a lot of free time, and I'm kinda a weird dude. So please excuse me if I come off that way.

Anyway Thanks.

Thanks! Also I'm a pretty quick study and am setting up the Whose Turn is it app on my computer, so that should help. FYI I think I have time for multiple turns per day but would be prone to missing a day sometimes, probably.

If you have room for another I suggest a small British-German meeting engagement no preconditions except no first turn artillery fire on the opposite setup area
Rob

Yes at the request of one ping only. Took too long in the hospital I guess. But I enjoyed the tournament and wish you the best of luck
Rob

Back