Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Wanted: Brutal tin-can exploding ladder BS game

Gnarly

FGM Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Now that I (finally) have two large FB games underway (sorry @Artemis258 !), I'm looking for one BS game, be it scenario or QB.

If QB:
  • UKR vs RUS
  • No drones (as UKR hav no drones...)
  • Medium to Large
  • Not dense city/urban.
My turn rate is in my signature.

One special request, as I've now lost 3 opponents in 12 months with unfinished games and zero comms (and interestingly, they've all been BS games): I'd prefer someone who has already completed at least one game against an FGM member. Sorry to the totally new players here on FGM, but I am rather time poor, and investing in a battle purchase/setup, to then have an opponent vanish 10 or 20 turns later, is totally #&!*($*....

Thanks!

Hi Gnarly,
I am your man. Please note however that I am still playing with the v2 Engine until I finish one game that is still in-progress. I will then upgrade to v4.0 afterwards so I will understand if you do not pick me up this time.
Cheers,
Denis

No worries at all Denis, drop me a line when you are ready. I look forward to it.

And yes I am running v4, and luving the new Hull Down command...

Still time and will to play? I can play RUS side if ok and QB more prefferable... Let me know if ok for you. And yes i will finish the game, i am daily in the evening here GMT+1, playing 2 battles now and loosing again... How sad...

Back