Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Wanting to get back into the swing of things. Looking for opponents any WWII CM series.

Kandu

FGM Colour Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello All:

Been out of PBEM for a while. Want to get back into PBEM gaming any WWII Combat Mission game. I have all the games, CMBN, CMRT, CMFI and CMFB including all add-ons and most recent versions and updates. As I am retired I can play any number of turns per week. Willing to play on or off I the gaming ladder against both new comers or veterans. I prefer to play through existing H2H scenarios. Don't care which side I play in a scenario, including a known underdog. But ... do not like to play games where we choose our own forces as I find this too easily abused by persons excessively keen to win.

I am a good sport and will play games to the end even if hopelessly losing.

Cheers,

Kandu (Wim)

Hello Sgt. Grunt:
Please choose any scenario in any game to your liking and invite me to a dropbox and I'll be happy to have a go. Surprise me!
Cheers,
Kandu (Wim)

Hello Bruyn:
At the moment I have accepted invites for 5 games. That's about all I can manage. But I have noted your user name and will be in touch when I have an empty slot. OKay?
Kandu

Hello Bryn:
Things are actually slowing down a bit this afternoon so if you like we can start a game. I only play WWII Combat mission titles and only exiting scenarios for now. Not yet ready for Quick Battle mode. I have all the add-ons and updates for CMBN, CMRT, CMFI and CMFB so we need to be compatible. If that's the case then please go ahead and choose any title, any scenario, any side, (play-balance does not matter to me, happy to be the underdog), any size except huge. Are you able to set up a dropbox?

Back