Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Wartales

Sorry in advance as I am almost sure there is another topic on this, but I just can't find it.
Anyway, I bought this some time ago, even though I knew it was in "Early Release" and had been for a year or so.
Thus, breaking a rule I usually adhere to to never buy EA games. Never. However, I saw that You Tube had a lot of
players putting hundreds of hours into it so it seemed like a good bet I wouldn't be left hanging.
But then I got distracted by other games and didn't put to much time into this one as it has a bit of a learning curve.
Anyway, just saw that they have released the full version 1.0 on 04-12 and boy, did they add a lot of stuff that likely
would cause any EA players to have to start over. So, may have dodged a bullet there.
That said, here's a link to Steam with all the info. It's a nice 25% off ($26.24) as well. Kinda pisses of the EA purchases
I suppose. Does me.
-----

Played several hrs and I gotta say I'm really liking it.
Playing on <doofus> difficulty setting for now as I get used to the AI. It takes some time
but I'm well on my way. What I really like is the difficulty setting can be adjusted at any
point in the game. And back and forth if you wish. You can even adjust in the middle of a
battle if you find yourself dying too often.
Well done Devs!
Small complaint. I wish the zoom went up/down a little bit more. The devs were very active
during EA. I am sure they will do some more tweaking so...

It's Battle Brothers with more modern graphics. Looks pretty good, but I'm deeply invested in BB right now.

Sun's out, fun's out, Wartales gameplay is inferior to BB, but that could change as DLC is released.

Me? I'll stick to BB for now.

I'm having a lot of fun with this. I don't really see any similarity between this and BB.
Wartales is a classic RPG. Not much of that in BB.
"Wartales gameplay is inferior to BB..."
Really? Inferior how? The game play is totally different.
Not here to argue. I just find WT to be a much superior gaming experience.

Oh shit! :)

Hey man. I'm sure Wartales is the shizz.

RPG probs...

343012223_780128400084024_1297998607899878530_n.jpg

I didn't have the patients to watch some You Tubes or generally read up before I started.
At least the topics that address things new players should know. Recommended.
WT is a complicated game. Not difficult, just complicated. There is a lot going on and how
to get things done is sometimes not all that intuitive. I've figured out most, but not all, of
the UI simply by playing. A better general idea of how things work going in would have
been helpful.
Tip. Krowns. Everything, in the end, can be fixed by having enough money.

Last edited:
Back