Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

We are planning to start a new game of Empires... anybody wishing to join us sign in below.

That's four in the pot, you may end up playing as... Carthage, Rome, Ptolemy or Antigonos!
Let's decide on the start date... Sunday?
Meanwhile any others interested in joining in... pick a major country for the pot, and hope it selected on the draw date!

@Nathangun
You don't appear to have joined the game... please pick-up the challenge, or post here.
Will wait to hear from you before starting.

The actual game will start... Wednesday 4th December …

Your country is....

1) Wellsonian..... Antigonids
2) Nelson1812...…. Rome
3) poesel71 ……. Carthage
4) Nathangun.... Ptolemy
5) Zero...……….…..Macedonia.

Will posted the game for six players.... password. FGM3, but it will not start until Wednesday evening.
There was an update to the game on the 2nd December.

@Rico @Badger73 & @Josey Wales might find this interesting.

Here is our multiplayer as it stands in 127 BC. Note Desertedfox is @Zero (I think). Excuse the poor patchy paste job.

oTSslyR.jpg

Rome @Nelson1812 is in its second civil war. Hasn't become the all conquering machine yet, but has taken most of France and is in a race with Cartage over who will be the dominant power in England & Wales.

Antigonids @Wellsonian had a civil war in the early game and jump up the legacy table were it lead for a while until overtaken by Cartage.

Cartage @poesel71 has grown steady and took the horn of Africa, East Africa all of Spain and southern Ireland, England Wales.

Macedonia @Zero has grown quite well. It pinched some of Antgonids rebel provinces in its civil war as seen in the blue blob in modern day Turkey and conquered all of the Balkans, a foothold in the Crimea, most of the Caucasus and Saka as a Client State which stretches across what is modern day Kazakhstan (I think).

Ptolemy Egypt (myself) could be doing better. A slow expansion in Africa as I've been battling the dreaded 'decadence' after a long war against Aethiopia (Ethiopia). I have some colonies in the middle east.

We all have Client States and winning these over the other players is important.

Last edited:
I'm new here and came for finding CM:BN opponents. I do have this game though and have had bags of fun playing it - Pontus, Massalia and Judea have all been great, Syracuse a touch harder!. Never had a game vs a person though.

Is this game still going on, if so how's it doing?

Back