Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Wellsonian V MG..MG's revenge (official smack talk thread)

Meat Grinder

FGM Lieutenant General
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
As some of you may know, @Wellsonian won our recent ladder game, and I'm not a fan of losing.

@Wellsonian 's victory was, without doubt, an outlier, a fluke, and/or a freak of the normal order of things. Nature has a tendency to remain in balance, so I challenged him to a follow up match. He accepted, and what's more, invited me to pick the parameters! :D

This will be a CMFB mirror match. Yanks attack on map 041a2.

CM Final Blitzkrieg 2017-09-06 18-24-01-94.jpg

"House Rules" will be as follows:

No pre-planned arty/air support (not even with a delay) for the defender (Germans). No mines.

Accepted. Now, the hardest part will be.....Greatcoats? Or no Greatcoats. Always the key decision.....
In January '45 one should take along the Greatcoats. Recollections of Ostfront '42 leads me to think it might be . . . prudent. ;)
Don't think that @Meat Grinder's GI's won't know the difference between cold and Bastogne cold. Check out 1:10

The old 041a2. Good map and very nice terrain for a mirrored match. I've defended twice on that one, once left hanging, and one victory. Be interesting to see how y'all both approach it.

On a different note, I am actually waiting on someone to create an entire thread devoted to showing MG's forces getting thrashed, if nothing more than to balance out his threads showing all of us getting it good. I know his troops die hard on occasion!

<SNIPPED>
On a different note, I am actually waiting on someone to create an entire thread devoted to showing MG's forces getting thrashed, if nothing more than to balance out his threads showing all of us getting it good.
<snipped>
Unfortunately, a thread to which I would have very little to contribute . . . :shocknaz:

Back