Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

What are you listening to right now?

Still remember seeing Rage in the early 90s in DC. Public Enemy was special guest. It was a helluva blast but damn it was jam packed. Seriously thought I was gonna pass out from heat exhaustion! Or so was my story, in reality... too many drugs and alcohol and not enough of important things like food & water! :ROFLMAO:

I can't believe it!
I've always been a huge ABBA fan, even when back in the day it was not "cool" be one. I had never heard this song before until just now in a documentary I was watching about them. This was the last song that Bjorn Ulvaeus ever wrote for ABBA and when it was done he felt he just couldn't do any better. It is haunting in the extreme and the melody keeps going through my head. Agnetha Faltskog's voice is truly mesmerizing. Check "The winner takes it all" for more of her at her best.

Anyway, if you're a fan maybe it will be new for you or, perhaps, bring back some memories. Either way hope you enjoy.

Last edited:
Back