Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

What are you listening to right now?

Posted stuff before by these guys, they really are a tight band.

Steve

Watch, a great album by MMEB.......and this a crackin live version of Bob Dylan's track Mighty Quinn, originally recorded by him in 1967.

and from the same album is my favourite track California......

Steve

I've always thought that this was a great song......

But didn't realise until recently that his family were involved in the resistance movement in WW2.....

During the German occupation of France during World War II, Aznavour and his family hid “a number of people who were persecuted by the Nazis, while Charles and his sister Aida were involved in rescue activities.” Their work was recognized in a statement issued in 2017 by Reuven Rivlin, President of Israel. That year, Aznavour and Aida received the Raoul Wallenberg Award for their wartime activities. "The Aznavours were closely linked to the Missak Manouchian Resistance Group and in this context they offered shelter to Armenians, Jews and others at their own Paris flat, risking their own lives."

Steve

Satire a la Rolling Stones.........

Steve

Just let it wash right over you and by the end of it you will probably love it............

Steve

On a roll now, so here's something different but rather good nonetheless........

Steve

......and another superb Bob Dylan cover........he sure wrote some great lyrics......

Steve

15 year old Lucy Thomas - great voice.......

Steve

1978...........Listening to this whilst lying on my bed with a Wharfedale speaker at each side.......brilliant!!

Steve

Great cover of an absolute classic........

Steve

....and here's another.......

Steve

Back