Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

What are you listening to right now?

In 1974 when Abba burst onto the music scene with this fabulous song on the Eurovision song contest, I was living in Belgium as dad was posted in Brussels.
I remember watching it on tv at the time, and my dad saying that they were very good.... how right he was.

Steve

Reactions: mTk
Another great track from the Fire and Water album by Free......

Steve

@steve Thanks so much for posting a Sierra Eagleson song. The Phil Collins cover. Had to search You Tube a little to find out who it was.
She really is marvelous. Here's another.
-----
No problem, you should also check out her brother who is called Chase.
Steve

For MTK........Sierra's brother......

...and another Sierra cover.......

Steve

Posted it before, but it's THAT good I'm posting it again........

Steve

Have to post this just because of an amazing comment on the vid.
It's 30 years later and the ghosts of the cold war return. The toxic swamps of Florida become the battleground for the 2nd Vietnam War. The Government's only choice is to thaw out the man they put in Cryo-prison for a crime he didn't commit. Not only must he contend with the blood thirsty and dangerous Cyber-Cong, but also Mutated Backwoods Cannibal Hillbillies, Overgrown Gators and a Rogue US Military outfit lead by a man who he treated like his own son. This time War just got personal.

@steve Thanks so much for posting a Sierra Eagleson song. The Phil Collins cover. Had to search You Tube a little to find out who it was.
She really is marvelous. Here's another.
-----

Holocene, here's another good cover........

This is 11 minutes long, but MTK will thank me.......

Steve

• Love
Some good stuff on this YT channel.....

Steve

Last edited:
Finger pickin good......

Steve

Back