Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

When creating a video "Replay phase: Review the action" notes etc.?

Huh? You asking for advice on how to prep the commentary or suchlike? (Hmmmmm lots of passive aggressive sarcasm here methinks - apologies )

I've been playing around with recording turns and am investigating editing software atm. :)) Ha-Ha!!!! He thinks he might do a video AAR!!!! what a fool:rolleyes:) I have spent way too much time looking at others on YouTube and am having thoughts of grandeur!!

In short also interested in others thoughts on how to prep for this. (More ideas = more reason to laugh at Zinzan's poor attempts one day!)

Drat's... the batteries are low, ... lets start again!
Give it a kick.
Splutter...
When creating a video in "Replay phase: Review the action" where notes in white are visible on the screen etc. What is the key strokes to ensure they do not appear on the video. I sure this is possible, or is this just something I imagined.

Thanks to @Fredrocker & @Zinzan for booting this thread, for my attention and not me.

Ahhhhhh I see - (I still have no idea) -

Working from memory (worryingly ;) ) I remember seeing them in most vids on YouTube, I DO know that you can get rid of the names and objective notes inside the game (what keystroke is no -idea).

It's a shame you didn't want to have a chat about how to prep for vids as I'm thinking about this on and off. I might just HiJack (take that GCHQ) this thread to ask others for their opinions.

shift-Esc swops out of CM - I'm looking at cropping video to remove the text (Hah Zinzan sounds as if he has some idea!!)

@Nelson1812 Nice video (Though the music at start of game seemed a bit "out of context" - prob just my ignorance)

I'm assuming from above vid you cropped the top pf page to get rid of text?

@Zinzan With Movie Studio, it easy to crop the screen shots... hence I can cut out the info screen at the bottom of the replays, and the top. However sometimes I want a full screen... without the replay info.
Microsoft movie maker, from memory does not crop the screen shots.

@Zinzan With Movie Studio, it easy to crop the screen shots... hence I can cut out the info screen at the bottom of the replays, and the top. However sometimes I want a full screen... without the replay info.
Microsoft movie maker, from memory does not crop the screen shots.
Correct no-croppy with MS Movie Maker (Windows Live or whatever the heck the name of it is)...

I have been fiddlin around with Adobe Premiere Pro... but I dont have time for the learning curve... it looks like an awesome product...

Having a play with the free version of Lightworks - 1st impressions Powerful (WAY TOO POWERFUL for him :cool: ) OTOH it seems I can do anything I would ever need to do. It also seems pretty straightforward (YMMV )

Please don't get any hopes up the chance of me having time to edit/film a half decent video in amongst all my other time pressures is low (And it'll be crap and a waste of YOUR time to watch it :p)

Back