Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

When game of thrones died for men.

Captain K

FGM Colour Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score

Lessons to be learned. Never ever kill the anti hero midstream.
They finished of Rob Stark, Eddard Stark, and pretty much every whole male, that us men bothered to identify with.
Yet there was hope. There was the king that cared. The true King of Westeros. Stannis Baratheon. They killed him to....

What was left of men in the GOT realm for us men to cling on to?
I´ll tell you what!
There was the Imp. Smart, yes! yet still an imp and on top of that a drunkard and a whoremonger.
The kingslayer... that one handed prince charming sister shagging guy.
The hound. Horiffically maimed and psychologically damaged by his brother, rendering him unable to trust or love anyone or anything.
Theon, emasculated, and his psychotic brother.
And those other two nutless guys, Greyworm and baldy.
Sam the cuck.
John the Bastard.

I could go on...but point to be made. The farther this show went on, the more and more feminim and emasculating it became.
It was like it got infiltrated by feminist marxist. Hence why it ended in a giant cluster f..k.

It´s comparable to when a hardcore feminist marries a standard male.
First thing she does is to rip his nutsack of and put it in her purse. Then she tries and mold and shape him in her desired image, but never gets quite what she wants, because of the very fact his nutsack is in her purse.
She then just tries to get rid of him after stripping his identity, and "who tha hell am I thing".

Thats what happened to GOT!
Who chopped the head of Stannis? It was a strong woman!

Last edited:
Back