Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Which time periods are popular to play here?

Bulletpoint

FGM Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Field of Glory seems interesting, but I can see there are many different expansion packs. Which ones should I get? Any must-haves, anything to avoid, or is it all good?

Being a bit of a Northern barbarian myself, I was thinking of going for the Legions Triumphant module, but if all the PBEM action is in Sumeria or Persia, I'd go for that instead.

Last edited:
You will need the base game.... best start with that.

I agree. After some H2H PBEM with that, you can decide what you like best for getting next. The most recent PBEM has been Rise of Persia because that's what was proposed first. You'll get takers for whatever period you would like to play. There's also Slithirine's own tournaments with non-FGM players too. These only require the base game and will let you play without owning any DLC.

I think you have to click on this coupon and then make your purchase.

1363_image.jpg

So, I've been playing for some time now, and beat the Roman campaign with flying colours on difficulty #3. Then I started over but took the difficulty up just a notch to #4...

I've been wiped out by the Helveiti in the first battle twice now! Definitely a spike in difficulty between 3 and 4. Will do another attempt soon.

Back