Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Win32 Heur Virus

B

Bidermann

I keep getting this with the CMSF exe file . If it a virus how do I get rid of it?

Try either Avast virus checker and/or Spybot, their both freeware.

:mad-new::mad-new::mad-new::mad-new::mad-new::mad-new::mad-new::mad-new:looks like I will have to reinstall CMSF as AVG whe I deleted it took the exe fille with the FXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX damn thing

I installled Avast , it looks fine and my web loads quicker, also the amount of Ram used is less than AVG .

apart from reinstalling CMSF and al the mods and updates !! lol

I have also started to get this problem with CMSF. I have to disable AVG whenever I want to play. I still have just over a year to go on my AVG software. Was OK to start with but started to give problems after an update. Looks like I will be changing soon.

I have also started to get this problem with CMSF. I have to disable AVG whenever I want to play. I still have just over a year to go on my AVG software. Was OK to start with but started to give problems after an update. Looks like I will be changing soon.
http://www.avg.com/ww-en/faq.num-4428
Follow this. I had the same problem ages ago and after doing the above never since.

Just followed the link and then the instructions. CMSF has now been added to the exceptions list. Also opened up and played a scenario with no problems.
excellent advice, many thanks.

While sorting this out I downloaded AVG 2013 ( I have a licence till March 2014). I have actually got the CMSF folder as an exception.
So far so good. Never had any problems with CMBN though.

Back