Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Woman Stops Grizzly Attack With 25 Caliber Pistol!

This is a story of self-control and marksmanship with an "itsy bitsy shooter" by a woman facing a fierce predator. What is the smallest caliber you trust to protect yourself?
The 25 cal. Beretta Jetfire:

Here's her story:
While out hiking in Alberta Canada with my husband we were surprised by a huge grizzly bear charging at us from out of nowhere. She must have been protecting her cubs because she was extremely aggressive.
If I had not had my little Beretta Jetfire with me I would not be here today!
Just one shot to my husband's knee cap was all it took.

The bear got him and I was able to escape by just walking away at a brisk pace.

It's one of the best pistols in my collection.

Yup, you never have to be faster than the bear, you must only be faster than the other members of that particular race ticket.

But then I think of Gunny...she'd want a piece of Bear if it were hurting me, then I'd have to dive in to protect her...and here we go again, sitting upon the Karmic Wheel yet again...wonder what I'll come back as next time...a light and silky Running Bra is one of my favorite possibilities...

But then I think of Gunny...she'd want a piece of Bear if it were hurting me, then I'd have to dive in to protect her...and here we go again, sitting upon the Karmic Wheel yet again...wonder what I'll come back as next time...a light and silky Running Bra is one of my favorite possibilities...

lmao ! ... man , I will have to use that next time I'm trapped into talking to a Buddhist ... :D

Ever seen the british comedy series Bottom? The main characters Eddie and Richie were talking about religion and Eddie decided to believe in reincarnation. He planned to come back as Claudia Schiffer and then, wearing a T-shirt, go outside in a summer rainshower....

P.S. reaction from Richie: "great plan!"

Back