Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

World of Tanks Roll Call

HOA_KSOP

FGM Major
FGM MEMBER
I do regret they got rid of friendly fire. You actually had to have your head pulled out not to torp someone by mistake. Now people just send s**t downrange with nary a care in the world. You know, brute force s**t slinging, victory through unrestricted ammunition expenditure without fear of hurting a teammate.

Before you go here's the newest on crew 2.0.
Still some details I'm unclear on, but for the most part I think I get it.
For instance, I didn't see how one goes about assigning a commander/crew to specific tanks.
----

Last edited:

HOA_KSOP

FGM Major
FGM MEMBER
Before you go here's the newest on crew 2.0.
Still some details I'm unclear on, but for the most part I think I get it.
For instance, I didn't see how one goes about assigning a commander/crew to specific tanks.
----
Are you sure about this...

Yes. However, my tentative approval was for the mechanics and the availability of new crew skills and I still like what I see there.
QB is able to look deeper into stuff/stats/circumstances I can only imagine. It does look like WG has made some skills/achievements out of reach of a large % of its player base
and that just seems real odd to me. I mean how can they market crew skills that (almost) nobody will ever achieve. If it were me I would LOWER requirements for what it takes to
get more crew skills. *Just checked my email and I still haven't heard from WG about that yet.*
Even then I don't see it as a big deal (for most of us). The unicorns (12%) are going to be the only ones dealing with the issues QB raises and I don't care about any of those players
who might get their feathers ruffled to some small degree when playing their Tier X OP'd tanks in the first place.