Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

World of Tanks Roll Call

In a perfect WG would realize the roaches were just a flat out mistake; bad for the game, and remove them.
Unfortunately, WG's priorities always start with: "How can we make more money?"
Until that changes, "let the buyer beware!"
At least tomorrow will be interesting.
What super equipment are you planning on adding?

Howabout that!?
Look what Santa gave me in just my 19th loot box.
-----
f35AOb7.jpg

OK, need an assist.
I don't need any help with 5x XP boosters as far as what they are and how/when they take affect.
What I do need to know is where the hell are they located? I'd like to see how many I have and how many are designated for specific tanks.
I have looked everywhere and have researched on line as well. Nothing!!
Thank you in advance as this is really gnawing on me.

Nuthin'? Yeah, I was afraid of that. Why is 5x such a big, damn secret? Humph.
On a more interesting note I forgot all about the Tier VII Japanese medium, the Chi-Ri.
"Who cares?" you say. Maybe you.
The reason why I got this was that I was watching a video on it and found out it is a auto-reloader.
Crap Alpha, but three shots in 2 seconds with a 9.59 clip auto-reload time. Well, come on! That can be a lot of fun with the right MM.
Anyway, easy to research and cheap fun to be had blasting red guys who have never seen this before. Shock & Awe baby!
-----
KdZ5NVJ.jpg

Last edited:
I picked up this little beastie several times in Xmas loot boxes, but put off playing it because, well, it has some flaws.
It's really nothing more than a glass cannon. On the plus side, it can deliver 720 alpha damage in 2.5 seconds, is quick and has good camo @35.
View range, on mine is average+.
On the minus side it only has a 2-round clip. This is overcome a little by the 19.7 clip reload time. Also, you should be prepared for the reload time
because after you fire off your 2 shells you should already be on the run because being spotted is not your friend.
When facing these on the Red team I am always wary of them. Those two, quick shots can do a lot of damage in the latter part of a battle. And...they
are just kind of a hoot to drive around looking for a victim.
If you haven't spent much time with it either then it might be time to take a closer look.
----
68MnHuZ.jpg

Last edited:
I was browsing my garage looking for something to drive and I happened upon the ol' AT 15A. I used to run this a lot a few years back, even managed an MOE on it.
I really like it, but it does have some issues which eventually caused me to tire of it.
With equipment 2.0 some of those issues can be addressed, if not resolved. It's single biggest problem is its maneuverability. Or the lack thereof. Stock, it is one of the
slowest vehicles in the game and its traverse is made worse (see what I did there?) because there is no turret. Half the time I found myself just driving around the map
trying, and failing, to get to the place where tanks were shooting at each other. Big maps could be very frustrating.
However, with a decent crew and 2.0 modules mobility can be notably improved, although certainly not fixed.
I added an improved rotation mechanism that improves traverse by 10% and it is now a mostly very acceptable rate of 33.13. That also improves gun dispersion by 10% so
that is down to 0.29. With an aim time of 1.71 that is some damned impressive gun handling!
I also added a turbocharger which ups my max speed by 4kph or 24kph. Not fast by any means, but very much improved nonetheless giving it a 20% speed boost. It also
increases my HP/ton ratio to 10.67. Still poor, but again every little bit helps.
Back to the gun. Tinkering got the reload time down to 3.42 seconds. That is auto loader fast and will shock the unwary red tanker! While the Alpha is only 150 the DPM is
now a very respectable 2634. The penetration is only average at 234 (gold), but keep in mind this TD is only a Tier VII so it gets the job done.
The best part? The armor. It has 229 front hull and 150 side armor. "Not so great" your thinking? How about if I tell you it gets preferred MM so you only get into Tier 7-8 battles.
When this is top tier it is basically unstoppable. :p It will just wreck the Red team. All I do is drive straight at anything I see, keeping in mind to wiggle along the way to protect
the top turret gun mount weak spot. I don't have to shoot and scoot because another round is ready to go almost immediately. You should see the panic this puppy can cause.
Seriously, you need to go play this and see what I mean.
----
smtg32s.jpg

Last edited:
I was browsing my garage looking for something to drive and I happened upon the ol' AT 15A. I used to run this a lot a few years back, even managed an MOE on it.
I really like it, but it does have some issues which eventually caused me to tire of it.
With equipment 2.0 some of those issues can be addressed, if not resolved. It's single biggest problem is its maneuverability. Or the lack thereof. Stock, it is one of the
slowest vehicles in the game and its traverse is made worse (see what I did there?) because there is no turret. Half the time I found myself just driving around the map
trying, and failing, to get to the place where tanks were shooting at each other. Big maps could be very frustrating.
However, with a decent crew and 2.0 modules mobility can be notably improved, although certainly not fixed.
I added an improved rotation mechanism that improves traverse by 10% and it is now a mostly very acceptable rate of 33.13. That also improves gun dispersion by 10% so
that is down to 0.29. With an aim time of 1.71 that is some damned impressive gun handling!
I also added a turbocharger which ups my max speed by 4kph or 24kph. Not fast by any means, but very much improved nonetheless giving it a 25% speed boost. It also
increases my HP/ton ratio to 10.67. Still poor, but again every little bit helps.
Back to the gun. Tinkering got the reload time down to 3.42 seconds. That is auto loader fast and will shock the unwary red tanker! While the Alpha is only 150 the DPM is
now a very respectable 2634. The penetration is only average at 234 (gold), but keep in mind this TD is only a Tier VII so it gets the job done.
The best part? The armor. It has 229 front hull and 150 side armor. "Not so great" your thinking? How about if I tell you it gets preferred MM so you only get into Tier 7-8 battles.
When this is top tier it is basically unstoppable. :p It will just wreck the Red team. All I do is drive straight at anything I see, keeping in mind to wiggle along the way to protect
the top turret gun mount weak spot. I don't have to shoot and scoot because another round is ready to go almost immediately. You should see the panic this puppy can cause.
Seriously, you need to go play this and see what I mean.
----
smtg32s.jpg
Uh. no...too busy using crew books...

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: mTk
Back