Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

"Your Fire and Rubble pre-order download is ready"

I was wondering the same. I assume the 2.10 patch is available for everyone, so if they install it we're good to go again.

On the safe side I'll first finish all my turns tonight before installing and playing around with it.

If I remember Steven's words correctly the patch is apparently out on 1 June, when those who didn't pre-order the F&R module get the module.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, next week he said. I've copied the game directory before installing the patch. That way I can srve both 2.02 and 2.10 PBEM games for now.

Yeah, next week he said. I've copied the game directory before installing the patch. That way I can srve both 2.02 and 2.10 PBEM games for now.
Yes! Gold star for you. If you have on going games just install the new build to a new directory and you can continue to run both games. Since they share a Game Files directory you will see 2.02 games when running your 2.10 game - just don't accidentally play them with the wrong version...

I think he talked about a bundle deal, so buying CMRT plus F&R together.
The free patch should be out much earlier, I guess sometime next week.

And BFC wouldn't be BFC if they didnt surprise us with a change of plan. :ROFLMAO:

They've released the bundle deal now (80 bucks for base + F&R) already, even before the patch. So anyone who has been putting it off "waiting for the bundle"; go get it! :2charge:

Patch v211 has been released, so we do not need 2 installs anymore. :)

Yeah they released a general patch last monday, for F&R and non-F&R alike. Apparantly also fixes the bridge teleportation issue.

Back