Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

50 War Movies 50 Years

I will never watch the movie, but I could watch that review 10 times... What a great job... Excellent Cinematography, Fantastic Cut Aways, really Big Action... Cant wait for the next review... Cheers @Bootie, a job well done, and you still have your six pack...

I'll post my vote on YouTube later but I think you'll find "Bridge At Remagen" disappointing and an even lower caliber than "Anzio". The script for "Remagen" reinvents the US sensibilities of 1944 with the anit-war cynicism of 1969. Picture American Vietnam era angst in WW2 uniforms. Robert Vaughn still had his perfectly coifed hair from "The Man from UNCLE" in German dress uniform as well. I just didn't care for it.
I have never seen "1000 Plane Raid" nor "Play Dirty". Would rather you review one of them. I'll go with "Play Dirty" just to get back to a British unit war movie along with a higher regard for Micheal Caine as an actor than Christopher George.

Back