Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

6 Nations

Z

Zinzan

Since it's getting to the sharp end of the "Greatest Rugby Tournament In The World" :)poke::poke:AUS/NZ/ARG/RSA) I thought I'd give you all the benefit of my opinions. (and his team - Leicester Tigers - are having a bad time at the moment :()

Wales vs France - Disappointing by both sides, very scrappy, no real attack from either side. Can't see either team being a threat.

Scotland vs Italy - Possibly the game of the weekend, both played quite well so far and both desperate to get a win.

England vs Ireland - If England lose this one something has gone very wrong :) (Can you tell he's an England Fan)

(Just trying to provoke my Celtic cousins and annoy a couple of the romance lands :) )

Since it's getting to the sharp end of the "Greatest Rugby Tournament In The World" :)poke::poke:AUS/NZ/ARG/RSA) I thought I'd give you all the benefit of my opinions. (and his team - Leicester Tigers - are having a bad time at the moment :()

Wales vs France - Disappointing by both sides, very scrappy, no real attack from either side. Can't see either team being a threat.

Scotland vs Italy - Possibly the game of the weekend, both played quite well so far and both desperate to get a win.

England vs Ireland - If England lose this one something has gone very wrong :) (Can you tell he's an England Fan)

(Just trying to provoke my Celtic cousins and annoy a couple of the romance lands :) )

Oh, is it time for your quaint little northern hemisphere competition again? :rolleyes:;););););););)

Yeah it's a proper competition up here, not that rather pretty advert for laid back rugger you southerners play. Up here it's a game for properly tough men!!
(well he's only saying that because he's several continents away)

What's rugby?
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>
>
>
>
>
Just kidding!!
:D

Noooooooo don't kid about the best game in the world. :D

Btw Italy GREAT TRY!!!!!!

Ahhhh for our American friends. RUGBY is what American football would be if played by people who didn't need a coach to tell them what to do every 30 secs.
Alternatively ask your northern neighbours (the loyal ones) about this proper sport.

Yeah a GREAT game, plenty of adventurous play, fine result.
On to the serious stuff. Time to stop the Irish in their tracks.

Hmmmmm, that could've gone better!!!! At least Irish must be getting weary, great attacks by England, v.good defence from Ireland.
Gonna be a very interesting 2nd half.

Back