Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Any way to make a “unit objectives” in reverse ?

RAC

FGM New Member
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
I'm designing a scenario where I would like for one side to gain points when destroying enemy units/preventing them from exiting the map, and the other side to lose points as they lose friendly units/ can't exit them off the map in time.
I figured out the first one without any issue, but I can't find a way to make the second one work.. I have an exit objective that works fine, but no way of connecting exited units to points gained.
I'm really hoping that it is a thing and that I'm just too stupid to figure it out on my own, but maybe it's just not an option ? Which would be pretty lame..

When using exit objectives the force that is required to exit is the force that has the VP allocation against it. If they are on the map at the end of the scenario then they are considered 'destroyed' for working out if their opponent will get VP's or not. The laying down of an exit objective for the force that needs to vacate the map determines if this takes effect. It is possible to have both forces being required to exit the map... ie move in cause casualties and get out... but I've actually never seen that used before.

So just to be clear, there's no way to give points to one side for every unit they manage to exit ?
Like, basically the opposite of unit objectives ?

Back