Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

ArmA 3 session Sunday 19th March - 11:00 GMT / 12:00 CET

Redbully

FGM Company Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Faint Rumble
1678915557721.png
Bravo-Team, Mutambara, Africa

Situation
Last night a large group of fighters belonging to an outside warlord snuck in and captured the town of Sinampande. Local forces from Patrol Base Hondo counterattacked but was driven away without being able to set foot in the village. We have been contracted by local groups to drive out these rebels and attempt to figure out who’s behind them, as the attack itself raises questions.

Mission
The attack on Sinampande is odd as it is not a strategically important city, and seems more likely to be some kind of diversion. We have been contracted to deal with this mess as local forces don’t want to move out of their bases out of fear that they are the actual target. The job of clearing out the village does not pay well, but we are promised a large bonus if we are able to figure out who is behind the attack and to bring back any valuable intel.

Execution
Root out the insurgents from the village of Sinampande.
Comb the village and insurgents for intel.
Locate and identify the insurgent’s backer and clear out any other insurgent cells.
Bring back any intel that could be useful to our client.

Support
N/A

Modlist
FGM - Modern V4

Server IP: 51.195.39.225
Server Port: 2672
Password: FBM
TS address: srv32.ts3.hu:4000

Last edited:
@Vartuoosi, @Concord, @Nathangun, @DoubleD , @Aurelius & @Gnarly

I am basing the loadouts off @Vartuoosi 's mission, if you want a different loadout feel free to drop a comment or send me a PM.
Note that there is an update to the modlist, you can delete the map "Ruha".

The mission has some random elements to it, and can pan out in a few ways.

(I am sorry Double, your position in the screenshot was unfortunate)

Last edited:
I made another small change to the modlist by removing the obsolete mod achilles. If you already downloaded the new modlist this week then you only need to uncheck that mod.

Debrief
After facing some stiff resistance at the start, Bravo-team managed to sweep the town of hostiles. In the buildings the team found two maps. One led to a weapon shipment with plenty of assault rifles, the other led to secluded listening post manned by Chinese SF. The intel recovered in the SF camp suggests that the Chinese SF has been looking for Bravo-team since an incident in Takistan. Bravo-team cleared out all hostiles from the weapon shipment and called local "law" enforcement.

This is why I insist on wearing balaclavas - they can't identify me, they only know my callsign!

Back