Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

ArmA 3 session Sunday 2nd April - 12:00 BST / 13:00 CSET

DoubleD

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Run Rabbit Run

2nd April 2023.jpg

This is my final chapter in the short campaign I've put together for Bravo. Hopefully we can close with a bang.

Mission
After the serious destruction we caused in Chernarus, blowing up a considerable cache of arms and narcotics, Mr. Big has retreated to a safe house on Tonoa. There is no specific information about attempts on his life, but after such a bold strike on his competitors he's anticipating some kind of retaliation.

Execution
The team arrived on Tonoa late last night, had a few beers and then went to bed at a hotel close to the airport. Heading off, they are enroute to the safe house in a trusty Land Rover which is carrying a selection of small arms. Double flew in the day before and is already at the safe house scoping out the situation.

Mission Environment
Tonoa is a sleepy archipelago of islands. It's French heritage shows in the local architecture, the local language and many of it's laws and customs. There's a minor criminal element, but nothing to consider in our planning.

Squad Resources
Mr. Big has provided a Land Rover and a selection of small arms. There's some old favourites, so hopefully something for everyone's taste.

Don't forget to update the modern mods list.

Modern + Cold War
For our modern and cold war needs we run a RHS/3CB based modlist.
Modern Modlist

Server IP: 51.195.39.225
Server Port: 2672
Password: FBM
TS address: srv32.ts3.hu:4000

We are gonna have a bit of an issue here with the Apex DLC (Tanoa), as new members probably don't have it.

After discussing with @DoubleD there is a chance we might have to run HnM for this session.

My mistake, I thought everyone had Tanoa as we've previously used it. I forgot about the new people. I've looked at moving the mission to a different map, but it needs a major rewrite because the tropical forest is a part of the tactical scenario.

Let's see what happens on Sunday, if we have people who can't join then as per @Redbully, we can run H&M. I'll then look to scrip the final instalment for Bravo differently.

Back