Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

ArmA 3 session Sunday 5th March - 11:00 GMT / 12:00 CET

Redbully

FGM Company Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Spring Cleaning
107410_20230228232349_1.png
North Zagoria, Chernarus, 2009

Mission
Locate and neutralize the NAPA militia hideout. Capture their leadership if possible.

Situation
For years the Chernarus government has failed to stop armed groups from crossing their border and moving into Russia. These anti-Russian groups have done everything from sabotage to terrorism. After applying heavy diplomatic pressure on the Chernarussian government, they have buckled and allowed a limited force to sweep their northern border regions. An element of VMF marines have been tasked with weeding out the militant group NAPA from northern regions of Zagoria.

Execution
Deploy from Shkval-class destroyer.
Land on Chernorussian territory.
Locate the NAPA hideout.
Eliminate or preferably capture the NAPA leadership.

Squad
We will be playing as a well equipped, 8 man, marine reconnaissance squad. Demolitions and Anti-tank equipment is optional.
Sergeant, Senior Rifleman, Automatic Rifleman, Assistant, Rifleman, Medic, Marksman and Scout.
Option 1: 1x PKP Pecheneg + 1x Assistant
Option 2: 2x RPK-74M

Support
Ideally, none, but in an extreme emergency the destroyer can deploy additional marines or standoff weapons.

Modlist
FGM - Modern V3c

Server IP: 51.195.39.225
Server Port: 2672
Password: FBM
TS address: srv32.ts3.hu:4000

Last edited:
I probably should mention that this missions purpose is to test the deformer mod (you don't need to add it to the modlist as its server side). The idea is to check if it causes any issues as a couple of users have reported some dsync, but the overall userbase seems to be happy. If it works it's a great tool to make realistic trenches and bunkers as you can put them bellow the ground. I want to get this test out of the way so that i know if i can include this in further missions, especially WW2 ones.

Having a trench, bunker or foxhole down in the ground sticks out way less than having one that is raised above ground. It also adds an additional challenge.

Back