Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Arma3 10 July 0700 CST (1200 UTC)

Rambler

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Since I won't be around a whole lot this weekend (America's 240th birthday :cheers:), let's shoot for having another session on the 10th. If there's any mission y'all want to play, feel free to post it. Otherwise I'll pick one and y'all will be at the mercy of my discretion, which could be a scary thing.

Apologies for my absence over the last few ops. I won't be around for this one either, RL commitments. I hope to be available more mid/end July and able to host some missions on a regular basis.

GL on the 10th :cheers:

So, after much deliberation, I have decided what we are going to play:
y2F2EdZ.png

We are going to liberate the oppressed people of Altis and give them freedom and democracy.

What to bring: You. Teamspeak. Freedom Fries. Democracy never tasted so good.

Lock and load mofos! MURICA!

Last edited:
Have to say, this is a really fun mission. What Vart, Ith and I accomplished: establishing and building our fob, capturing an enemy radio tower, capturing a village and Ith blew up our Chinook/Huron. I think we're going to have to take away one of your medals for that one...;). Hope to see you next time, Septic. If there aren't any objections, we'll probably just pick up where we left off next week.

Have to say, this is a really fun mission. What Vart, Ith and I accomplished: establishing and building our fob, capturing an enemy radio tower, capturing a village and Ith blew up our Chinook/Huron. I think we're going to have to take away one of your medals for that one...;). Hope to see you next time, Septic. If there aren't any objections, we'll probably just pick up where we left off next week.
Blame Issac Newton. It was like something out a comedy film. While Vart and Rambler returned to base i was there setting up a vehicle depot. Repair hut was down and i was trying to place an ammo hut next door to it. The two buildings touched, sending the repair hut flying 200 feet into the air only to land dead on centre with the bird.

Short version I don't know my own strength. :)

Well recommended to continue. No mods required and newb friendly.

Haha love the sig update :D. Nice advert in the MR as well. I loaded up the mission last night to see if our saved progress survived the Apex update, and I'm happy to say it loaded up fine.

Haha yeah they are.

@Ithikial Just checked it out, and all the new goodies are in the arsenal. The only thing that won't be are the new vehicles since they have to be coded into the mission, apparently. I'm cool with that, though.

Back