Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Arrival of Reinforcements

You can also use the pause command, besides issuing extra waypoints to slow down units in the back.

It really does suck when the clown car act slows down your column for a few turns, especially in tight spaces.

You can also use the pause command, besides issuing extra waypoints to slow down units in the back.

It really does suck when the clown car act slows down your column for a few turns, especially in tight spaces.

Yes I do use the Pause button, but when you feel you need those forces up front quick every second seems to count......Desperate or what....LOL

One other thing I have tried, but not always successful, is to space the vehicles out, and individually plot each one along different courses (down the same axis) that hopefully will allow vehicles in the back to bypass any stalled in the front.

I love to orginize a column of anything....I even make them cross each others paths for fun... It's all in timing. LOL I wish i could put it to music.

Back