Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

AT Bunkers - Help

C

coolbreeze

Hey Y'all,

I am trying to locate the anti-tank bunkers that were released in the vehicle pack. However, I can where they are in the scenario or quick battle designer. The manual states "Formations equipped..... found at the bottom of the Infantry and Armored Infantry options" but I still can't find it. Would someone mind walking me through it?

Thanks!

@MeatEtr Thanks for the reply, Im not seeing a formation listed in the infantry or mechanized infantry section. It also doesn't appear in the single vehichles or teams. Am I missing something very obvious right now?

View attachment 16619

@MeatEtr Thanks for the reply, Im not seeing a formation listed in the infantry or mechanized infantry section. It also doesn't appear in the single vehichles or teams. Am I missing something very obvious right now?
I don't think the Allies get any for early war. I haven't checked in awhile though, not sure when they become available.

Actually they do get the AT bunkers early war. Are you sure you got the vehicle pack installed? It's the vehicle icon between the airborne and battle pack icons, here's my main menu:

HmSGJml.jpg

Back